Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Much To Fence .25 Acres How To Shut Down A Roadside Zoo?

How to shut down a roadside zoo? - how much to fence .25 acres

I attended a "farm", the terrible recently. The size of the animal pens is sad. The lions and wolves have no place to run and to add still nothing, and do come in small boxes for fear of surprise by an electric fence. I think these animals are unhappy and would be more appropriate in places far greater elsewhere. I was in the temples, where have all the animals roam freely on 25 acres. The animals of the game are in pens that are no bigger than my living room cages are kept. Farm game for me more like a roadside zoo. It does something to improve this situation and this place nearby? So far, I sent the Department of State Fish and Wildlife, and not wonan answer to. Thanks for all the suggestions and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment