Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sharp Pain In Hand Between Thumb And Pointer Finger What Is This Pain In My Left Hand?

What is this pain in my left hand? - sharp pain in hand between thumb and pointer finger

I have a sharp pain in his left hand (I am) right-handed. If it is always still good. It hurts when I take something on and it hurts me, while my hands around and between the thumb and 2 fingers. It hurts too much when I put myself in the combination of the flat where he dealt with my index finger, palm, or if the pages of my hand. It all started a few days before worsened gradually. I've never been hurt, and I can not run from anything to that would think. Who knows what could that be? I thought that the tunnel may carpol, but it seems strange, because in my dominant hand. "I'm only 24 so that arthritis does not seem to be correct. Moreover, it is only in my left hand. ?

1 comment:

Craig said...

A pain like a young man with no history of trauma usually are associated with more use. Other conditions that young adults could relate to the development of a type of inflammatory arthritis who have not been reported probably carpal tunnel.

Post a Comment