Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Are My Arms Hot And Red When Its Cold Help, Whenever I Go From Cold To Hot Weather I Get Extremely Itchy Everywhere.?

Help, whenever i go from cold to hot weather i get extremely itchy everywhere.? - why are my arms hot and red when its cold

If it gets too bad, they can see red spots on the way, can sometimes my chest again bright red. Itching around my chest, arms and legs sometimes. It usually takes about 1 minute to 6 minutes. It dries the skin, because they sometimes put a moisturizer on your skin before you go and still happens. This takes about 5 years, but recently he has been getting worse.

2 comments:

King Cole said...

If the ground is because it irritates the skin. I think your skin is trying to manage changes in temperature. Used to happen

the nurse said...

Your skin will be drier than the winter comes. The same happens with me. get a cream with vaseline on the parts that are really dry

Post a Comment