Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rockstar Grill Chevy Silverado Is This Good Parenting?

Is this good parenting? - rockstar grill chevy silverado

My parents are in my grill! I have a dream as the fulfillment of a guitarist. Thirst for music in the way of my school. i dont think so. I am good grades, and I'm still in honor class. I have never had the opportunity to be a rock star and the fans (for the record I want to be famous, but I want to show PPL I'm not just an average kid, but I have an incredible guitar), my parents crush! I've had enough. Recently, they have the opportunity to be in the talent show. All was well until my parents told me, cuz I'm not a guitar in my school think I get to concentrate on my homework. I was furious. Thoth, but to me if they have children, regardless of the desire to support something evil. if you want a rock star, patient support, rapper, all the support, the polka players, ill sUPPORT artistic drawings (, sculptors, etc.) supporting the patient while he and best practices. What do u think my parents

2 comments:

Gwynie H said...

I think his parents try to keep just concentrate on school work so that they go to a good college.


So, tell your parents that you make the guitar.

bubbles1... said...

yeah I think you should support the children in their actions and helps them sorry. as a child, I think it's a hard habit to his parents that lil Do What U Want. She should just her and said, as he is or what you are doing and why. im sure that you want the best for U and U want to get a good education possible.

Post a Comment